we are seeking to recruit an international tax manager for our office in geneva.
the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience and will be responsible for assisting a portfolio of high net worth clients on all international tax aspects.
the position entails reviewing swiss tax returns for complex clients who hold assets in several countries and coordinating external providers of tax preparation services outside of switzerland.
- minimum 5 years relevant experience, ideally gained in a law firm, a big 4 or consulting environment outside of switzerland
- good knowledge of us, uk, and swiss taxation
- high level of spoken and written english (ideally mother tongue)
- strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to work independently, but also work well with others
> start date to be determined but at latest march 2018
should you be interested in applying for this role, please send us a complete file, including resume, work certificate and references and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
your application will be treated with total confidentiality